Select hay of Wooly
Timothy hay 1st cut / Oat hay
Select hay of Wooly
The rabbits will feel the taste of the grass when it is grown in the surroundings of nature!
- ・Timothy hay 1st cut
- ・Oat hay
The amount required for each of the rabbit depend on momentum and breeding environment (temperature, etc. ) The above is an estimation feeding amount.
・Oat hay Australia
NET 600 g / 3 kg
・Timothy hay 1st cut
To ensure quality, Wooly will sample hay from partner farms first and pick the most delicious and best quality hay as the designated pasture of the year. Timothy 1st cut hay helps to grind down rabbits’ teeth and aids in digestion. Harvesting before flowers bloom when the hay is still young ensures the tastiest and sweetest timothy hay that will whet the appetite of your bunnies!
|Crude Protein||Min. 5.5 ％|
|Crude Fat||Min. 1.5 ％|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 35.0 ％|
|Calcium||Max. 0.50 ％|
|Phosphorus||Max. 0.28 ％|
|Moisture||Max. 11.0 ％|
NET 850 g
It is high in good quality fibre, low in calcium and great for rabbits with weak teeth due to its double compressed soft stems.
|Crude Protein||6.0 % to 8.0 %|
|Crude Fat||1.6 % to 2.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||19.0 % to 26.0 %|
|Crude Ash||3.0 % to 5.0 %|
|Calcium||0.10 % to 0.20 %|
|Moisture||0.8 % to 11.7 %|
- ・Do take care not to ingest the desiccant in the packaging.
- ・Please store all products in a cool place. Avoid direct sunlight and humidity.
- ・This product is specially formulated for rabbits.
- ・Please keep out of reach of children.
- ・Due to the use of natural ingredients, the size, look and taste of products may differ for different production batches due to weather and season.
- ・This product has been inspected and bagged. However, we do not rule out the possibility that weeds, insects and other foreign substances other than grass may occasionally be mixed in.
Please make sure there are no foreign objects before serving to your rabbit.
- ・Do use the hay asap after opening for optimum freshness.
＋ Read more